Hornby Railway Collectors' Association
Welcome to the world of Vintage Hornby Trains!
New: Scroll down to view Video content
The HRCA has approaching 3,000 members world wide interested in Vintage Hornby trains manufactured by Meccano Ltd:
- Hornby O-gauge clockwork and electric (1920 to 1965)
- Hornby Dublo 3-rail clockwork and electric (1938 to 1965)
- Hornby Dublo 2-rail electric (1959 to 1965)
Membership of the HRCA affords many benefits:
- Monthly 30+ page colour journal the 'Hornby Railway Collector' (excluding January & July) Click here to view Sample Journals
- Annual Directory of Replacement and Repair Services lists around 100 suppliers
- Details of local area groups
- Auction sales for members only
- Annual Model Railway Exhibition and AGM
- Library and back issue services for the journal
- Association Regalia (badges, embroidered pullovers, etc.)
- Access to the members' area of this website
- Lively on-line discussion Forum
- On-line access to all Journals (right back to issue 1 in 1969 when the HRCA was formed!)
- Detail diary of events and local area group meetings
- On-line access to a growing list of original Catalogues and Publication
You are welcome to browse this website and visit the Photo Gallery. Click here to see the full list of membership rates and application forms.
The following videos were recorded at an HRCA Event hosted by the National Trust.
A warm welcome to the Hornby Railway Collectors' Association.
Did you ever play with Hornby 0-gauge or Dublo? Then you'll enjoy this website. The society organises many area meetings throughout the country, produces a monthly journal ('the Collector'), and has links with a number of sister organisations abroad. There are thousands of us across the country and round the world - join us! Certain parts of this website are for members only including a Forum and Wiki.
The HRCA is a non-profit-making organisation, founded to stimulate interest and facilitate communication among collectors and operators of Hornby Trains and accessories, specifically the '0' Gauge, Dublo & Acho ranges, as manufactured by Meccano Ltd. in their British factories up to 1965 and overseas up to 1973. Feel free to browse the website to get more information about the society and its functions, and be sure to consider applying for membership.